Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Summer lemonade with Lemoncello liqueur
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #14611 at 4:53 pm on Apr 28, 2009
A girlfriend served the following drinks at a recent luncheon. What a delicious and refreshing treat!
Mary Ann Patterson put ice cubes in cocktail glasses which she then filled half full of lemoncello liqueur and half full of lemonade. A quick stir plus a lemon slice and a sprig of mint leaves completed each beverage. You may adjust the amounts of liqueur and lemonade to your personal preference.
Mary Ann told me the original drink recipe calls for 1/3 lemon vodka mixed with 1/3 lemoncello liqueur and 1/3 lemonade. For our recent ladies' luncheon, she omitted the vodka so we'd all stay awake through the garden club meeting after we ate!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14611. Summer lemonade with Lemoncello liqueur - wigs - 4:53pm on 04/28/09 (13)
- MMM! My limoncello is back in Prague, in my father-in-law's fridge. :( Well, "was"... [NT] - ErininNY - 8:46am on 04/29/09
- Thanks wigs, I can't wait to try this! I am going to try making [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 8:57am on 04/29/09
- Am printing off that limoncello tiramisu recipe now! Thanks for it! [NT] - wigs - 9:11am on 04/29/09
- Barb, I've made this several times now with my own Limoncello. I also bake - MarilynFL - 2:34pm on 04/29/09
- MarilynFL, I read some of the tiramisu reviews stating the cooks made their own limoncello. Any - wigs - 3:15pm on 04/29/09
- wigs, I make one that steeps for 40 days, then the sugar is added and its steeped for 40 more [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:35pm on 04/29/09
- Here's a recipe that is very similar to Rose's [LINK] [IMAGE] - MarilynFL - 3:47pm on 04/29/09
- So, can you tell me why you couldn't just add the peel and syrup, all together, and let it all - AngAk - 6:35pm on 04/29/09
- Marilyn this is from Gail's posted by Evelyn/Athens for the 80 day recipe. - AngAk - 6:49pm on 04/29/09
- The alcohol leeches the essential oils out of the peels. Maybe the sugar - MarilynFL - 6:59pm on 04/29/09
- i have some of this Liqor di Lemon brewing right now. ready for straining. it uses the juice [LINK] - AngAk - 7:24pm on 04/29/09
- Here's my recipe for Limoncello (90days) - just like the others mentioned here (with step by step) [LINK] - Tess - 7:52pm on 04/29/09
- Thanks 2 everyone who posted homemade limoncell recipes; will it give that a try 1 of these fine daz [NT] - wigs - 10:32am on 04/30/09